REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- The Pre-Degree course or its equivalent
CURRICULUM FOR BACHELOR OF PHILOSOPHY
1) Introductory Courses
2) Systematic Philosophy
3) History of Western Philosophy
4) History of Indian Philosophy
5) Psychology, Education and Mass Media
6) Studies in Christianity
9) Seminar and Special Courses
10)A Thesis on a Subject of His Specialisation
Every student has to write a thesis of about 30 pages on a subject under the guidance of a professor.
- This a course consisting of 6 trimesters
- The academic year is divided into three trimesters:
- First Trimester: from the beginning of June to the end of August
- Second Trimester: from the beginning of September to end of November
- Third Trimester: from the beginning of December to the middle of March (with two weeks break during Christmas season).
- Every candidate is obliged to attend all the classes of every prescribed subject.
- There will be an evaluation of each subject dealt with during the course
- The degree will be awarded only on the fulfillment of the above-mentioned conditions and after the successful defence of the final dissertation.
Admission to B. Ph closes on 15th May. Application forms can be downloaded
,kindly contact us for more information.